Program Registration and Guides
For swimming, for fitness, for fun - we're here for you!
City of St. Albert instructors and their programs can be found in the new Summer Program Guide and Summer Camps Program Guide for Servus Place and Fountain Park Recreation Centre. Find the right programs for you!
If you are a St. Albert resident and are creating an account to complete early aquatics registration, you will need to have your residency verified in person at either Fountain Park Recreation Centre or Servus Credit Union Place before you can complete your registration. The family members on your account will all have their residency confirmed with yours.
If you add new members to your account at a later date, you will need to confirm their residency by contacting Guest Services at Fountain Park Recreation Centre or Servus Place.
Summer programs are now available to view online.
The Fall program guide will be available online on July 17 with important registration dates as follows:
- Early aquatic registration for St. Albert residents opens July 24, 2019.
- Early aquatic and program registration for Servus Place annual members opens July 24, 2019.
- General registration opens July 31, 2019.
To help answer some common questions about registering, please take a look below. If you have any other questions, please contact us:
- For Aquatics 780-459-1553 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Fitness or Recreation 780-418-6088 or email@example.com
More details about registering for programs is available online.
Check out all the program information in the program guides.
Last edited: June 5, 2019