New System Launch
The City of St. Albert launched a new system on May 30 for program registration, membership, facility bookings and viewing drop-in schedules for Fitness and Recreation; and program registration for Arts and Culture.
The online/web system will launch June 27 (note this date was extended as we continue to work through the system transition.)
Please note the following impacts:
- phone or in-person ongoing
- online registration is available June 27
- actual booking by phone or in-person ongoing
- view availability online is available June 27
To help answer some common questions about the new system, please take a look below. If you have any other questions, please contact us:
- For Aquatics 780-459-1553 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Arts and Culture 780-459-1600 or email@example.com
- For Fitness or Recreation 780-418-6088 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details please visit stalbert.ca/launch. Thank you for your patience while we transition systems.
How to Register from May 30 – June 26
Program information is subject to change during this time period.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express when registering over the phone. We accept cash, cheque and debit/credit when registering in person.
You can view program listings below. Please note that links to registration pages are unavailable until June 27.
Upcoming Program Guide Dates
The upcoming Fall Program Guide will be available to view online on July 18.
Early registration opens July 25 at 8:00 am for St. Albert residents (aquatics only) and Servus Place annual members (aquatics and programs/camps).
General registration for all Servus Place and Fountain Park programs opens at 8:00 am on August 1.
Last edited: June 14, 2018