Community Growth and Infrastructure Standing Committee Meeting
Begins: Monday, November 22, 2021
Ends: Tuesday, September 13, 2022
Start Time: 1:30 pm
Continues until completed.
View all upcoming dates
Douglas Cardinal Boardroom
Organizer & Cost
City of St. Albert
Cost unknown or not applicable
The Community Growth and Infrastructure Committee (CGISC) mandate is to:
- Consider items that are of a governance or primarily governance nature or are legally required to be dealt with by Council, arising from the City’s activities in respect of:
- municipal infrastructure;
- economic development and growth;
- land planning and development matters (excluding expropriation issues)
- transportation and public transit matters;
- utility services;
- Corporate service
- Bring recommendations or information to Council in respect of items considered by the Committee.
All Council/Standing Committee meetings will be conducted in person (Douglas Cardinal Boardroom on the third floor, east of the elevators) and virtually (via the Zoom platform which will also stream to YouTube).
All meetings begin at 1:30 p.m. and continue until adjournment.
Last edited: January 12, 2022